Both the indoor restaurant and garden are open at The Queen’s Head from 17th May 2021! We are continuing to implement a range of social distancing and safety measures to protect our customers and wonderful team. Please read on for all the details:
- In accordance with government rules, we are only allowed tables consisting of up to 6 people or 2 households both inside and outside.
- Bookings only – all visitors must pre-book whether you are joining us for a drink or dining. This pre-booking system will allow us to ensure the appropriate number of guests. Diners will be able to book tables in both the Willow Room and garden, and drinkers in the bar area.
- Masks – it is compulsory to wear a face mask or covering in the pub when waiting to be seated or moving around. You may remove them once you have been sat down at your table.
- Visiting – we are implementing a one-way system which we ask all guests to adhere to. On arrival one of our team will direct you straight to your table and point out the one-way system. We will be operating full table service and there will be no access to the bar. We have carefully positioned the tables for social distancing and service and kindly ask that you do not move furniture.
- We have not increased our pricing due to the impact of Covid-19, but to enable us to deliver the best possible service there will be a £5 per table cover charge for outside tables and tables of 4 or more.
We are very much open for business and are here to warmly welcome you to The Queen’s Head. Please do give us a call on 01206 240394 if you have any queries or would like to book your table.