The day is nearly here! From Monday 17th May, we will be able to resume indoor dining and drinks at The Queen’s Head pub in West Bergholt. The lift of restrictions means that we will be taking bookings for tables of up to 6 people inside our pub or tables of 2 households, as well as continuing to adhere to the rule of 6 /2 household guideline for outdoor bookings.
In celebration of this exciting change, we’re treating our customers to a whole week of deals and discounts!
- Monday 17th May 2021 – Enjoy all draught pints for just £3 from 12pm to 10pm.
- Tuesday 18th May 2021 – Receive 33% off your entire food bill when you book to dine for 4 or more!
- Wednesday 19th May 2021 – It’s cake and coffee morning at The Queen’s Head! Treat yourself to a free slice of cake and a free tea or coffee from 10.30am to 12pm, available for both eat in and takeaway.
- Thursday 20th May 2021 – Try our new summer menu! Book a table to dine with us and enjoy 2 courses for just £9.95.
- Friday 21st May 2021 – Fish & Fizz Fridays are back! Wash down your tasty £6 meal of fish and chips with a sparkling prosecco at just £10 a bottle.
- Saturday 22nd May 2021 – Take advantage of our #RuleOf6 offer of a Full English Breakfast for just £6 from 9.30am to 12pm.
- Sunday 23rd May 2021 – Enjoy a Full English Breakfast for only £6 OR Sunday Roast for just £6 in our #RuleOf6 offer!
Call us now on 01206 240 394 to book your table and avoid missing out on these amazing deals. We’ve loved having you back in our newly refurbished pub garden, but we look forward to seeing you back inside enjoying the atmosphere of our friendly village pub!